Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tab Top Curtains


I started cleaning my room this weekend and remembered I had purchased fabric last fall to make new curtains. Ta-Da! Here is the almost finished product. (still have to put a hem in them) I took the measurements off the ones I took down, which made them easier to put together. The old ones were starting to disintegrate!! It's a nice simple change.
I also got my sewing room cleaned up. I haven't really done any sewing since mid- March and all my stuff from my girlfriend's weekend away was still sitting in a pile. It feels great!!
We had nice sunny skies and I was also able to get a few weeds pulled too. I'm still feeling a bit under the weather, so it doesn't seem like I was as productive as I would have liked.
I hope you all had a great weekend.
Lori

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up... like your curtains! It's so nice to get a project like that finished! I hope you are having a fun weekend this weekend and are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!