Monday, September 11, 2017

Palmateer Point Quiltalong- Part 1

This week we will make some 4 patches out of the 2" squares. It doesn't matter where the darks or lights go. This would make an easy leader/ender to another project. We will make 25 four(4) patches. That's it!

 I will be doing a lecture tomorrow in Sunriver. I'd love to see you if you can make it! Social time starts at 9:30 AM and meeting starts at 10AM at the Sharc.

I'll be doing my newest lecture, "Reruns: Quilts Inspired by the Past"

I'd love to speak at your guild if you are looking for 2018 programs. Please contact me for more info!

I will never forget.


10 comments:

  1. is this a mystery? love those low volume 4patches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for remembering and noting 9/11.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori! Another one of your SAL! Yay!

    This date was also the passing of my FIL. Always a day of remembrance!

    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A day we can only pray will never be repeated. Looks like I need to get some squares ready.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can any of us forget? My Mother's funeral. God bless America!
    Okay now I can get going on my squares ..love your chosen fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the new quilt along, I'm a first timer. 25 little blocks done and waiting for next step.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is wonderful! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

      Delete
  7. I start this morning, way behind, hope I'll catch you all soon!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!